All Malaysian students who wish to apply should check out the details of their programme of interest:
- Programme details & duration
- Entry requirements & pre-requisites
- Commencement date
- Fees and accommodation
Please contact our education counsellors to confirm on your eligibility before applying.
When submitting your application, please provide the following documentation :
- Identification card for Malaysian student
- Certified true copies of academic qualifications
- Portfolio (3 artworks) (only applicable for art & design diploma and degree programmes)
- 1 recent passport-sized photograph
- Enrolment Fee of RM700.00 (non-refundable)
For finance details or payment platforms :
An application form can be obtained from the Admissions or downloaded from the website links below or Apply Online (for Certificate & Diploma, Pre-University, Undergraduate & Professional Accounting programmes).
For online application, the offer letter will be sent to your personal email within 2 working days. Do check your email for the welcome booklet and further details on accessing your orientation schedule.
If you applied in-person at the Admissions Office, the offer letter and welcome booklet will be given to you on the spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
To find out more FAQ questions, please click:
A certified copy is a copy (often a photocopy) of a primary document that has on it an endorsement or certificate that is a true copy of the primary document. You may obtain a certified true copy document from your previous school or institution. Our Admissions Office is able to certify your documents (for admissions purpose) upon sighting your original documents.
Application can be made online at this website .
• Soft copy of photograph (regardless blue or white background)
• Academic qualifications
• RM700 Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)
• Letter/Completion certificate (only applicable for degree programme application)
• Portfolio (3 artworks) (only applicable for art & design diploma and degree programmes)
• For programmes that require auditions: Candidates should prepare three 1.5-minute pieces to be sung or performed on the instrument of their choice.