Before registering, kindly look over your entry requirements & prerequisites with our friendly counsellors
Refer below for documents checklist (Malaysia Students).
To avoid delays in the process, please ensure all information required in the application is complete and correct.
When submitting your application, please provide the following documentation :
- Identification card for Malaysian student
- Certified true copies of academic qualifications
- Certified true copies of completion certificate
- 1 recent passport-sized photograph
- Enrolment Fee of RM700.00 (non-refundable)
For finance details or payment platforms :
Frequently Asked Questions
To find out more FAQ questions, please click:
A certified copy is a copy (often a photocopy) of a primary document that has on it an endorsement or certificate that is a true copy of the primary document. You may either obtain a certified true copy document from your previous school or institution. Our Admissions Office is able to certify your documents (for admissions purpose), upon sighting your original documents.
Yes, application can be made online at this website .
• Soft copy of photograph (regardless blue or white background)
• Academic qualifications
• RM700 Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)
• Letter/Completion certificate (only applicable for degree programme application)
• Portfolio (3 artworks) (only applicable for art & design diploma and degree programmes)
• For programmes that require auditions:
- Candidates should prepare three 1.5-minute pieces to be sung or performed on the instrument of their choice.
- For further details, please contact:
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Music (Audio Technology) firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- BA (Hons) Music Performance email@example.com
If you submitted your application directly to the Admissions Office, we will acknowledge and process the application immediately. An offer letter pack will be prepared for you at the point your application is approved.
If you applied online, please note that you can login to Sunway Online Application Portal to check status of your application. Please allow at least 2 working days. Admissions Office will notify you by email that your application has been approved. Offer letter will be sent to you at your email and correspondence address.
The Admissions Office will send an email upon confirmation.